Are you experienced working in the Energy sector?
Be the first point of contact for our customers seeking assistance with their Solar Energy Systems
Smart Energy Group are a growing Solar Energy company based in the stunning Byron Bay. The newly created position of Customer Technical Support Consultant, will put you at the forefront and face of the company.
You will be patient, tech savvy and passionate about helping customers to feel satisfied by offering great customer service via phone or email.
The roles sits within a newly created small Technical Support team and will report to the Senior Solar PV Technician. It is crucial that you understand the energy sector to be able to offer quality support.
The wider team are fun , high energy and embrace being part of an evolving business. If you are looking for your next technical help desk role in a customer service environment then this could be for you!
The role will include:
- Answering inbound phone calls from our customers across NSW
- Responding to customer support emails
- Ensuring customers experience the highest level of customer service
- Escalating more complex issues to the Senior Solar Technician
- Documenting all activity in a CRM system
- Being a part of creating troubleshooting manuals & procedures
- Demonstrated experience in a similar technical support positions
- Knowledge of the Energy sector
- Experience using CRM systems / customer Databases
- Confidence to ask questions, help customers feel at ease & provide high quality support
- Intermediate computer skills
- Engineering or Electrical training / qualification (not essential)
Apply Now by sending your up to date resume & a brief cover letter that addresses each of the above “Your Essential Skills & Attributes” through the Apply button or to firstname.lastname@example.org