About the client:
The Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) is the peak body for project management in Australia. With over 9,000 members, they are recognised by Australian business, industry and government as the key promoter, developer and leader in project management professionalism.
About the role:
AIPM are looking for a candidate with exceptional customer service and administration skills with high attention to detail to join their team as the Customer Support Administrator.
You will be responsible for customer service support and administration of the end-to-end membership process. You will be the first point of contact for members before passing the members through to the relevant State Managers and work with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to member enquiries by email and phone, assisting with Certification processing and enquiries
- Maintain accurate and up to date member records
- Process membership applications and renewals
- Assistance with enquiries for certified members about Continuous Professional Development information
- Assist in the management of membership retention campaigns and engagement touchpoints, including welcome calls/packs
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Ability to manage a high volume of enquiries and administrative tasks
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.