3 month Customer Service/Collections role. Modern offices in the CBD & collaborative, fun office environment. Perfect for working holiday visas! Please note, you will need previous collections experience.
WORKING HOLIDAY VISAS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!!
- Allocating member payments on daily basis
- Sending statements and outstanding invoices to the merchants
- Contacting merchants for outstanding invoices via email, phone calls and physical letter.
- Assistant company accountant with bank reconciliations
- Resolving merchants queries regarding invoices.
- Generate weekly ageing report
- Depositing bank cheques received from merchants.
- Contacting and supporting SME department regarding outstanding payment enquiries from merchants
- Supporting SME & Member services where required
- Other office ad-hoc tasks as required
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, collections, or a related role is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly, utilizing proper grammar and telephone etiquette is preferred
- Computer literate
- Ability to compute basic math calculations using addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal