Gain valuable experience in the not-for-profit sector with this role.
- Answer a high volume of incoming enquiry calls.
- Calling previous supporters of the campaigns to reengage with them
- Dealing with supporter issues when they occur.
- Executing high level of customer service at all times.
- Make an important contribution to the health of children through
- Update order details in the order spreadsheet, or directly on the
- Representing the charity in a professional and helpful manner
- Uploading information into an internal database
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Previous customer service expereince and/or Up-selling experience
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Energetic and self-motivate
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport over the telephone.