About the client:
Sydney Credit Union's (SCU) mission is to make their customers 'members for life'. They balance the efficiency of new technology with the personal touch of highly trained, motivated and professional staff.
SCU puts its profits back into better rates, fairer fees, responsible lending and outstanding customer service for its members.
About the role:
SCU are looking for a customer service focused individual with previous financial services experience to join the Head Office in Blacktown in the Contact Centre as the Member Services Representative.
You will be responsible for attending to current and potential member enquiries taking every opportunity to proactivity cross-sell all the products and services of SCU.
This role is based on a rotating roster of 8am – 7pm and will involve occasional Saturday morning work. Please only apply if you are happy with these hours.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer inbound current and potential member enquiries providing accurate information
- Recommend loans within defined guidelines
- Support members with any application processes in accordance with compliance
- Timing and accurate processing of member cashiering transactions
- Cross-selling products and services
- Ad hoc admin duties as required
- Previous experience in a contact centre within banking and financial services, insurances or health services
- An understanding of loans products and processes
- Tier 2 accreditation - ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.