About the client:
The Health Information Management Association of Australia Limited (HIMAA) is the peak body for clinicians and clinical coders who interpret medical data and acronyms.
About the role:
HIMAA are looking for a young grad with customer service and administration experience to join their team in North Ryde as the Customer Service & Membership Officer.
This entry level role will allow you to grow and develop your customer service skills, administration skills and knowledge of IT systems.
This role would suit someone with great communication skills who is keen to enter a supportive and collaborative office environment!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and update the membership database
- Ensure the membership services are positive, helpful and informative via phone and email
- Generate reports on membership data for the Executive and Board
- With the Marketing and Events Manager, develop and deliver a program of membership benefits
- Support the Marketing and Events Coordinator in the delivery of HIMAA's national conference
- Contribute information to the marketing collateral
- Be a recent grad looking for an exciting opportunity
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office system
- Be a fast learner and willing to collaborate
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.