- Admin, Data Entry and Customer Service
- Competitive Salary Packaging
- CBD location
This leading charity raises money for research into the prevention and cure of cancer across Australia.
The Supporter Services team provides telephone and email support to supporters, donors and fundraisers when they contact the charity and process their donations.
- Processing a high volume of donations into the CRM database with accuracy
- Send acknowledgment of donors donation via a receipt
- Management of inbound mail and coordination of in-office volunteers
- Assist with preparing welcome packs for new supporters
- Assist with over-flow of inbound calls and build rapport with supporters
Skills & Attributes
- Experienced with high volumes of data entry/processing/accounts processing
- Team player
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and telephone manner
- Interest in working in a non-profit charity environment
- Access to not-for-profit salary packaging
- Career development within a charity
- Opportunity to work autonomously and as part of a supportive team
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis