$45k + Super
Immediate start, 6-month contract with a potential permanent opportunity
About the client:
APRA AMCOS based in Ultimo, is a Not-for-Profit membership organisation in the arts and cultural industry. The association manage music royalties to help music creators get paid for their work and give music users easy ways to legally play and copy what they like…it is also a great place to work.
About the role:
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure all existing clients have an email address listed in the system.
This is a rare exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual, who can work autonomously and wants to learn, grow and develop their administration and customer service skills within the music industry.
- Contact existing clients via phone to obtain email addresses
- Update the system with new email address
- Present a professional image to all external clients
To be successful you will have:
- Exceptional phone manner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Experience in general clerical work
- Experience working in an office environment
- Excellent time management skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional customer service, who has an interest in the music industry to join their team. APPLY now! Alternatively, call Emma and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.