About the client:
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR) is a not-for-profit professional organisation for clinical radiologists and radiation oncologists in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
About the role:
RANZCR are looking for an individual with previous experience in customer service and administration experience within a learning and development or compliant and regulated environment to join their Sydney CBD based team.
You will be responsible for, providing exceptional customer service and administration assistance for the continuing professional development (CPD) team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide professional and efficient customer service to members, non-members and stakeholders
- Be the primary point of contact for the CPD programs
- Manage all the administrative tasks
- Ensure phone and email enquiries are followed up consistently
- Manage multiple email inboxes
- Organise itineraries, travel and accommodation
- Support committee members and RANZCR staff at meetings that would include; taking minutes, organising teleconference, video conference and meetings
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ideally your administrative work experience will have been gained in a Not for Profit environment within a member-based organisation
- Ability to liaise with highly educated medical professionals
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships