Our client are a global technology company that are focused on delivering services and technologies that inspire innovation, enhance sustainability and boost business growth. They are dedicated to environmental management, and maintain a heartfelt community focus.
To motivate and lead the Customer Care Advisers, alongside managing the service dispatch function and coordinating technical support, schedules and service technicians. This position is located near the San Souci area, where public transport is limited.
- Build strong working relationships with the State Service Managers, Service Supervisors and Service Technicians
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by listening to what customers are saying and providing solutions
- Lead, coach and motivate a team of people to ensure that they meet channeling business objectives and KPI's
- Oversee and implement all customer service, product, promotions and procedure training.
- Analyse team performance, highlighting problem areas, identifying and implementing improvement actions
- Strong people management skills with previous Customer Service/Contact Centre management experience
- Excellent understanding of customer service operations, telephony technology and scheduling software
- Excellent communication both written and verbal, along with cross-functional stakeholder management skills
- Ability to proactively develop and reengineer processes to meet needs of the organization
- Previous experience in process improvement or change management