Our client are a global technology company that are focused on delivering services and technologies that inspire innovation, enhance sustainability and boost business growth. They are dedicated to environmental management, and maintain a heartfelt community focus.
You will be leading the team Customer Care Team responsible for the service dispatch function which coordinates technical support and schedules our service technicians nationwide.
- Managing the daily operations of the Customer Care Dispatch Team to ensure service delivery standards are met
- Build strong working relationships with the State Service Managers, Service Supervisors and Service Technicians
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by listening to what customers are saying and providing solutions
- Lead a team of Dispatch Coordinators, assign work activities, and monitor performance and review results
- Analyse team performance, highlighting problem areas, identifying and implementing improvement actions
- Strong people management skills with previous Customer Service/Contact Centre management experience
- Excellent understanding of customer service operations, telephony technology and scheduling software
- Excellent communication both written and verbal, along with cross-functional stakeholder management skills
- Ability to proactively develop and reengineer processes to meet needs of the organization
- Previous experience in process improvement or change management