About the client:
Endeavour Mutual Bank has been providing banking service to the community for over 60 years. The benefits of becoming a member include equally sharing in the success of the organisation through competitive rates, minimal fees and exceptional customer service.
About the role:
Endeavour Mutual Bank is looking for an experienced credit union/mutual bank professional who is looking for an autonomous environment to become the Customer & Member Services Officer in a part-time capacity.
This is a 25 hour a week role based in North Ryde.
Please only apply if you are looking for a part-time role.
You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, developing new and existing relationships and maximising member value through promotion and sale of complementary products and services.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Member customer service
- Cross-selling products and services
- Lending duties
- Ad hoc admin duties as required by the Head Office
To be successful you will have:
- Retail banking experience preferably in a credit union or a mutual bank
- Tier 2 accreditation
- An understanding of loans products and processes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously in a solo working environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.