- Customer Administration Officer
- Temp to Perm
- $60k + super
- Flexibility to work from home and office
- Not for profit membership-based
About the client:
The Australian Community Industry Alliance (ACIA) is the National peak industry body that represents and supports service providers in the aged care and disability sector, to meet the quality and service needs of clients and their community.
About the role:
This role is the perfect opportunity for a highly organised and proactive individual who is driven on providing strong customer service to members and administration support to a small team.
You will support the Administration Manager with the day to day operations including but not limited to email and phone correspondence, data entry, liaising with members through the audit journey, preparing service agreements and distributing invoices.
This is a purely work from home role so is great for someone who can work autonomously with minimal supervision.
About the Person:
The ideal candidate will be process driven and have strong attention to detail with previous experience in an office based environment. You will demonstrate initiative and have strong communications skills to develop key stakeholder relationships with the team, members and board. This role will suit an individual who can work autonomously and be proactive.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as a first point of contact, responding to enquiries via telephone and email from members, stakeholders and the general public providing a high level of customer service
- Organise and maintain files of correspondence
- Dealing with quotes, from follow up through to invoicing
- Data entry in the CRM platform
- Liaise with customers through the audit journey including follow ups
- Prepare service agreements and distribute
- Distribute invoices
- Previous experience in a office based environment ideally with administration or customer service experience
- Proactive and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel
- SharePoint experience is ideal
- The ability to communicate well, both spoken and written
- High-level organisation and attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience working in small organisation preferably NFP
Are you ready for a new challenge? Does this sound exciting to you? If so APPLY now! Alternatively, call Tara on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising, and corporate partnerships.