About the client
The Australian Property Institute (API) is a not-for-profit membership organisation who represents the interests of property professionals.
The API's primary role is to set and maintain the highest standards of professional practice, education, ethics and professional conduct for its members and the broader property profession.
About the role
As API’s Learning & Development Manager you will be responsible for enhancing the relevance and success of API National Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme.
You will develop and deliver educational programs in relation to industry and member requirements.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identify learning needs and relevant educational content in accordance with strategic and operational plans
- Review, develop and promote API’s graduate and non-technical skills development programs
- Conducting member CPD audits and communicate CPD compliance requirements
- Source information and course content with subject matter experts to develop relevant and contemporary programms/events
- Plan, coordinate and deliver a program of national webinars, engage presenters and liaise with service providers
- Conducting member CPD audits and coordinating others to assist in an annual audit program
- Solid experience in the field of Learning and Development (or Human Resource Development)
- Excellent Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in managing the communications within a diverse group of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Experience in building constructive and long-term relationships
- Corporate L&D knowledge and be commercially astute
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships