The Institute of Managers and Leaders (IML) is a Not-for-profit Membership organisation who provide their members with events, personal development and mentoring programmes, psychometric assessment tools and national salary surveys.
About the role:
IML are looking for a professional and proactive individual who wants to learn, grow and develop their administration and event skills.
As the Events Administrator – CPD, Education & Learning, you will be responsible for organising the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) regional events programme. Approx. 40-60 events per year.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Organise events in conjunction with the Regional Relationship Managers
- Coordinate end to end logistics of each event including catering, AV and registrations
- Liaise with venues, speakers and suppliers
- Produce run sheets and name tags
- Work in conjunction with the marketing team to produce flyers, emails and web pages
- Send post event thank you emails and feedback surveys to members
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Previous administration and/or events experience
- College or TAFE level qualifications in administration, event management or business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and a can-do attitude
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, friendly and supportive team
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.