- Course Coordinator – Education & Training
- The Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA)
- Full-time position
- Crows Nest
- $70k + super
The Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA) is one of the largest specialist medical colleges in Australia and New Zealand.
They are responsible for training, assessing, and setting standards for all specialist anesthetists and specialist pain medicine physicians wishing to practice in Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
ANZCA is looking for a highly organised, process-driven Course Coordinator to join their small, collaborative, and professional team in Crows Nest. The role is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the training program as well as providing administrative support to the Committee and assisting with State events.
About the person
The ideal candidate must showcase self-motivation with the ability to work independently and collaboratively. You will have a can-do attitude and demonstrate strong relationship management skills to work with a variety of stakeholders within the medical field. Exceptional attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication is essential.
- Coordination of courses and workshops
- General administrative tasks, such as processing invoices, maintaining website content and preparing management reports
- Support the committee, set up agenda’s, take minutes and process actions
- Provide onsite support to ensure the smooth running of courses, providing students with the relevant materials to complete the training
- Ensure all collateral for the delivery of courses has been created and distributed
- Provide support to the examination lead
- Prepare budgets, forecasts, and monthly variance commentary
- Provide administrative support for the annual AMA Careers Exhibition
- Experience in organising workshops and supporting professional committees
- Experience working with a member's based organisation preferable
- Motivated and experienced administration professional with a can-do attitude
- Sharp attention to detail and willingness to work across multiple projects
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with high attention to detail
- Impeccable stakeholder engagement skills both internally and externally
- Adaptability and flexibility around working normal office hours which may include weekends, which will be compensated with Time In Lieu
Alternatively, call Alyssa or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.