The Student Adviser will conduct phone based conversations with prospective students to help them make the right career choices within their chosen industry.
The client is looking for someone who enjoys speaking with students on the phone to provide information on the various courses on offer and convert leads into sales.
- Contacting prospective students from various lead generating activities (website, advertising, events etc.)
- Selling appropriate courses to students
- Meet sales KPI's set by management
- Ensuring student abilities and needs are appropriately matched to course expectations and career outcomes
- high volume inbound call centre experience
- Superior customer service skills with strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail with accurate data entry skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Learning Management System
- Knowledge and experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Previous call centre experience.
- Option to study any of their courses for free
- Career development - opportunity to grow and develop within the organisation
- Opportunity to experience other areas of the business through secondments