Beaumont People are currently recruiting for an experienced and passionate Team Leader within 2 dynamic centres across the central coast.
As Team Leader of Counselling services, you are a key member of the senior team in the region leading several services operating out of the Hunter & Central Coast Centres, including Counselling for individuals, couples and families, Relationship and Parenting skills Education and the Children's Contact Service (CCS).
Working closely with the Centre Manager and leading an accomplished team of practitioners, with a vital part in driving the clinical direction. You will have significant autonomy and decision-making responsibilities, providing supervision and leadership to the Counselling team in the program as well as providing direct service where required.
Permanent role with flexible 4 day a week working hours, based in Broadmeadow, Newcastle
- Provide support, supervision and leadership to team to ensure quality services.
- Deliver effective consultation and clinical supervision to practitioners.
- Partner and build relationships across programs, centres, and local leadership groups, managing the organisational interface with clients, external customers and stakeholders
- Prepare reports and analysis of data, trends and current practice as required.
- Work closely in collaboration with the Centre manager to develop and improve staff practice and services delivered.
- Tertiary qualification in either social work, counselling, or psychology.
- Extensive experience in the area of couple or family therapy, counselling and group work, along with sounds understanding of working within a trauma informed framework.
- Experience in leading a team, while providing clinical supervision to counsellors
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication; along with developed partnership, networking and negotiation skills
- Have well developed computer literacy, skills in the Microsoft Office suite and internet
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Have a valid WWCC and willingness to undertake a national police check as part of the reemployment checks.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Chloe Barton or email your application to Chloe@beaumontpeople.com.au. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9133 9322