This organisation are all about helping people, whatever aspect of life it may be, they want to ensure they are supporting their clients to have a happy, healthy and engaged workforce!
- Provide an outstanding standard of customer service to every stakeholder interaction – empathetic, proactive and committed to delivering on promise.
- Take ownership of day to day clinical case management, including escalations, whilst complying with policy and procedure requirements.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the team, and contribute to the supportive and high performance environment.
- Application of clinical knowledge and experience to the clinical case management process in accordance with policy and procedure requirements and relevant association or registering body. Customer
- Accuracy and attention to detail, in relation to case management and clinical expertise
- Application of clinical knowledge and experience to the clinical case management process in accordance with policy and procedure requirements.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years post graduate clinical experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Social Work and current registration with AHPRA or membership with the Australian Association of Social Workers
- Possess the ability to deal with clients and providers at all levels and translate client needs into high level professional operational service delivery
- Have well developed interpersonal skills with an ability to present and interact and influence at all levels
- Competent with IT systems – this role requires you to use multiple screens and programs. Qualifications