About the role:
The Corporate Partnerships Team Leader is responsible for leading a tight-knit team and driving B2B relationship-based selling and account management in a fast-paced and diverse landscape. The incumbent will build a pipeline of new host companies to host interns through sales activities, and source placement opportunities to align with the current profile of the existing student mix. They will work on optimising expansion opportunities with existing clients, and play a key role in implementing new technology, processes, and procedures within the team. As they are also responsible for leading a team, they will provide support, training, and performance improvement initiatives for team members.
- Work on finding placements for internships for students in a diverse, collaborative, and supportive team environment!
- Based in Melbourne’s CBD
- Salary package between $95,000 to $100,000 + super and an attractive commission structure
You are passionate about what you do and what you believe in, and constantly look for opportunities to develop and strengthen relationships with stakeholders. A sales gun with a hands-on approach, you manage and drive day-to-day functions, and have experience driving a team to achieve results and meet KPI’s. You have a keen eye for influencing processes and possess the ability to influence with a customer-focused lens. You are inspiring and resilient and supportively collaborate with your team to achieve mutual goals. You can demonstrate your success in growing pipelines, B2B sales or recruitment, strategic account management, and your outstanding communication skills coupled with the ability to manage multiple key stakeholders.
- The proven ability to lead a team to acquire and build relationships with multinational companies.
- Experience managing a team, or remote employees.
- Strategic account management experience.
- Ability to successfully drive company engagement and relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage and drive day-to-day delivery of team functions and targets.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Apply today! Please contact Esra Yavuzcehre at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or queries.