Corporate Partnerships Manager required for iconic children's health charity based at Westmead. Key role managing and developing a significant corporate partnerships portfolio.
- Significant portfolio; account manage and grow a variety of large scale and smaller accounts whilst development new business strategy
- Review and develop the corporate partnerships strategy
- Competitive salary packaging, great location and inspirational cause
The Children's Hospital at Westmead, the largest paediatric centre in NSW, is world-renowned for its high quality, specialised treatment of sick children. Part of the Sydney Children's Hospitals Network, it provides specialist care for children from around Australia and across the Pacific Rim as well as community education, advocacy for improved child health and ground-breaking research into childhood illnesses, all in a positive, caring and healing environment.
The corporate partnerships manager will manage a significant (multi million dollar) portfolio of corporate partnerships including several long term strategic accounts. You will review strategy and processes around account development and work to grow relationships including uplifting corporate donations in to longer term relationships. This person will use their exceptional sales skills to build a new business pipeline.
- Develop the corporate partnerships strategy
- Manage a variety of corporate partnerships including long term strategic 6 figure relationships
- Increase the revenue from corporate partnerships and uplift accounts
- Day to day account management of all partners
- Prospect research and management of a new business pipeline
- Pitch and present to corporate partners both new and existing
- Manage corporate partnership elements of the key hospital events
- Develop engagement and communication plans in conjunction with corporate partners
- Provide reporting and feedback on all accounts
- Develop and implement plans and budgets
- Corporate partnerships or commercial new business sales/account management experience required
- Background in generating new business and growing current accounts
- High level of professional sales skills - including prospecting, influencing,
- negotiation and closing
- Proven ability to set a strategy around partnership growth and development
- A background in hitting financial targets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Efficiency in administration and reporting
- Career progression – manage and grow the portfolio
- Join a growing fundraising division
- Inspiring organisation
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis