The Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation is seeking an experienced and results orientated Corporate Relationships Manager to work within the Fundraising Department. Based at Westmead you will be will be responsible for identifying and converting new corporate partnerships, account management and increasing the level of contribution from current donors and helping to deliver first class customer service to our donors.
They are a growing organisation, and you'll have the chance to be part of this exciting new phase as they grow their corporate partnerships.
You will be motivated to work for a cause you're passionate about, and make a difference to the lives of sick and injured children.
- Develop the corporate partnerships strategy
- Grow & retain relationships with new and existing high-value relationships to achieve fundraising targets
- Manage a variety of corporate partnerships including long term strategic 6 figure relationships
- Increase revenue from existing corporate partners
- Day to day account management of partners
- Prospect research and management of a new business pipeline
- Pitch and present to corporate partners both new and existing
- Manage corporate partnership elements of the key hospital events
- Develop engagement and communication plans in conjunction with corporate partners
- Create and maintain donor communications, content and materials
- Update forecasting spread sheets and project plans, prepare donor reports, organise receipts, plaques and certificates
- Provide reporting and feedback on all accounts
- Develop and implement plans and budgets
- Corporate partnerships or commercial new business sales/account management experience required
- Background in generating new business and growing current accounts
- High level of professional sales skills - including prospecting, influencing, negotiation and closing
- Background in exceeding financial targets
- Proven ability to think strategically and act collaboratively to achieve results
- Positive, engaging, resilient personality and approachable attitude
- Self-motivated and outcome focused, with the ability to work both within a team environment and autonomously
- Ability to work occasional weekends or outside of hours
- Exceptional communication skills
- Efficiency in administration and reporting
- Career progression – manage and grow the portfolio
- Join a growing fundraising division
- Inspiring organisation
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis