Well established national children’s charity seeks experienced Corporate Partnerships Manager to join the Sydney team.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fun and ambitious charity
- Competitive salary
- Join a high-performing passionate team
This national not-for-profit charity works with children & the families of children that live with Cancer. The organisation's aim to bring hope and happiness, assisting in building resilience in the lives of both the children and their families. Fun, happiness, and optimism are the day to day way & they offer support through therapy and education.
Due to movement internally; there is a requirement for a full time Corporate Partnerships Manager responsible for researching, securing and building new relationships as well as managing existing partnerships through lifecycle. You will apply a strategic approach and utilize super business development skills to drive revenue and meet annual targets ensuring partnerships are explored to their full potential.
Reporting to the State Manager and working with the CEO, the Corporate Partnerships Manager will build a diverse portfolio of mutually beneficial partnerships whist continuously reviewing and developing a management strategy through industry research and understanding trends.
This is fabulous opportunity to use your strategic consultative partnerships experience with an incredible team for a very worthy cause!
- Manage existing and develop current corporate partnerships relationships ensuring all opportunity and benefits are met and expectations exceeded
- Ensure growth of revenue from existing national and state-based partnerships through engagement plans
- Work with CEO and NSW State Manager, NSW Partnerships Manager and the NSW Committee for national campaigns
- Create compelling presentations, project plans and other types of communication to connect to a diverse audience
- Develop and implement an annual partnerships plan, conducting due diligence to ensure brand worth and reputation is maintained.
Your Skills & Attributes
- A few years’ experience in business development/relationship management experience
- Demonstrated success and achievements growing and maintaining relationships with corporates or national recognised brands
- Extremely passionate about delivering the highest quality of service to clients and representing a brand to the best of your ability
- Confident with excellent communication, relationship building, pitch and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Must be target driven with a passion for achieving growth targets
- Exceptional time management skills with multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly professional and articulate, with a genuine passion for the organisation
The team are fun, passionate and extremely hardworking. They are passionate and driven to reach fundraising targets, so that they can continue to grow and deliver the much needed services they provide.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and are passionate about developing truly engaging business partnerships with a genuine interest in making a difference, we want to hear from you!
Please "apply now" by sending a covering letter addressing the above skills & attributes and an up to date resume to Shonagh@beaumontpeople.com.au
If you require further information please call Shonagh on 02 9279 2777.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis