Redkite provides tangible support to families of children with cancer. This national charity has a fantastic reputation.
When a child is diagnosed with cancer, it affects the whole family. In the daunting and unpredictable experience that follows diagnosis, a child needs as much stability and support from their family as possible. Redkite is a lifeline for families, providing real emotional, financial and practical support. Because holding it together when your child’s life is in question can feel impossible.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate and results-driven organisation. Redkite has an impressive national portfolio of corporate partners with many exciting opportunities to develop new relationships. Partners become part of the Redkite family and are managed with a professional, strategic and personal approach.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Partnerships Manager, the Partnerships Manager is responsible for:
- Growing and nurturing existing corporate partnerships through excellent relationship management.
- Developing and securing new partnerships.
- Supporting the development and execution of Redkite’s signature fundraising campaigns and/or events.
- Managing key internal and external relationships, including Redkite’s Queensland Regional Council.
- Budget, pipeline and data/CRM management
For the right candidate, the role can be either 4days or 5days.
The position is ideal for someone who has had some experience in fundraising, business or marketing. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- Tertiary qualifications or experience in fundraising, business development, or cause-related marketing
- Proven corporate relationship management experience and success in driving new revenue
- Demonstrated success in supporting fundraising events in areas such as sponsorship and campaign management.
- Pipeline and budget management experience with proven results in meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and deliver mutually beneficial partnership proposals and/or grant applications
Apply Now as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis!
Please call Rebecca Robinson or Victoria Nankivell for a confidential discussion on 02 9133 9322.