Join a fantastic organisation with a brilliant brand as their Corporate Partnerships Coordinator. You will manage existing relationships and help to grow new partnerships as well as supporting the team.
The Corporate Partnerships Coordinator will lead on existing relationships whilst working alongside the Philanthropy manager to develop a new corporate partnerships strategy.
You need to be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in a role where you manage both hands on fundraising tasks as well as administration of your programmes.
- Manage the existing corporate partnerships portfolio and ensure that all areas of the partnership agreements are met
- Assist and develop engagement and communication plans in conjunction with Corporate Partners
- Work alongside the Philanthropy manager to set a strategy to develop new business
- Manage and develop the charities iconic collection box programme
- Coordinate and develop the Corporate Volunteering program
- Manage events within your portfolio
- Ideally you will have experience within corporate giving and community involvement activities
- Relationship management experience within a fundraising setting
- Understanding of stewarding existing relationships and generating new business
- Efficiency in administration and reporting
- Ability to multi task in a busy, varied and hands on role
- Exceptional communication skills
If you have the transferable skills for this fantastic role then please apply right away.
There is the scope for extension for candidates on longer term visas but WHV are still encouraged to apply.