- Leading cancer research charity
- Identify and engage with new and existing corporate supporters and partnerships
- Sydney CBD location
As the Corporate Partnerships Coordinator you will work with your manager to identify, pitch and secure new corporate support. This will be achieved by developing strong and mutually beneficial financial partnerships as well as driving high levels of engagement in activities, events and volunteer opportunities.
- In support with manager develop and implement corporate partnerships plan
- Research potential corporate partnerships / cause related marketing campaigns
- Develop pitches, write and deliver proposals to prospective corporate and government partners
- Secure corporate support across a range of campaigns / programs
- Develop high quality marketing materials for use with corporate partners
- Work with corporate to develop Third Party Fundraising events
- Deliver an attractive workplace giving offer for existing and prospective partners
- Proven experience working in fundraising and/or business development
- Understanding of corporate structures
- Strong relationship experience with a mature personality
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- High level of energy with a passion to work for a NFP
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Kristina at Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911 or email email@example.com.
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.