About the client:
The Australian Property Institute (API) represents the interests of property professionals.
The API's primary role is to set and maintain the highest standards of professional practice, education, ethics and professional conduct for its members and the broader property profession. The API is committed to building and maintaining a strong base for the future of the property profession through broadening the expertise and knowledge of its members.
About the role:
API is looking for an independent individual with experience in relationship management who can think outside of the box to join their team as the Corporate Partnerships Manager.
You will be responsible for the development and management of API’s corporate partnership program, including identification of relevant partners, creation of standard partnership packages and bespoke opportunities, negotiation of deals and partner relationship management.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identification of potential partners across the full suite of API events, programs and initiatives
- Implement an organisation-wide partnership management system for all prospective, current and lapsed partners
- Work with state-based Member Services Managers and stakeholder groups to provide support and ensure national consistency in the provision of partner deliverables.
- Understanding of membership/NFP fundraising
- Sound understanding of event design and management as it relates to the creation of high-value partnership opportunities
- Strong organisational, contract review and financial management skills
- Experience in identifying and developing key strategic relationships
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.