Short Description Corporate Partnerships & Engagement Specialist
Corporate Partnerships Specialist required for health charity based in Sydney. North Ryde, onsite parking.
- Exciting national role with a focus on new partnerships
- Competitive salary + salary packaging and free onsite parking
- Growing team in North Ryde location
Dementia Australia is the new voice of Alzheimer’s Australia - a unified, national peak body for people, of all ages, living with all forms of dementia, their families and carers. They advocate for the needs of people living with all types of dementia, their families and their carers, providing essential support services, education and information.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Corporate Partnerships specialist to join a high-performing team for a rapidly growing organisation.
Reporting to the Campaign Manager your role will be to generate income and in-kind contribution as well as effectively promoting and positioning major fundraising events. It offers the opportunity to execute your strategic, cultivation and relationship management skills to build a strong supporter base through sponsorship of Dementia Australia’s events (Memory Walk & Jog), programs and services. This is not the kind of role that becomes available every day!
You will be known for your exceptional communication and relationship management skills, and ability to deliver on targets. You must have demonstrated success in managing partnerships in a target driven environment.
- Nurture and develop new relationships with corporate organisations and major donors through sponsorships of event campaigns and programs
- Prepare compelling proposals to stand out and excite new corporate sponsors
- Develop and implement effective targeting, cultivation and engagement strategy to maximise support from supporters
- Create and deliver effective business pipeline, initiate and develop strong relationship with decision makers in corporate fields and within major donor field
- Bring fresh ideas for cost effective marketing and advertising, both above and below the line.
- Work closely with and share knowledge with the wider fundraising, events and marketing team
Skills and Attributes
- Previous not-for-profit fundraising experience essential with solid experience in corporate relationship management
- Proven experience of successful proposal writing to corporate partners
- Highly developed interpersonal & influencing skills
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Superior organisational, presentation and project management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities
- High levels of self-motivation, passion and tenacity
- Proven success in reaching targets, outcome focused
Join a passionate team in a collaborative and supportive working environment in their Sydney office. The Corporate Partnerships and Engagement Specialist will play a vital role in growing partnerships for Dementia Australia, developing, driving and maintaining this key revenue stream for a charity that is making a real difference!
To be considered for this position please send a covering letter outlining your relevant experience and achievements with an up to date resume to email@example.com.
Due to urgency of this role I encourage early applications. If you need further information, please call Christina Enotiades on 02 9279 2777.