- Lower North Shore, Sydney location
- Full or part-time hours - flexible working
- Large national retail account
About the organisation
Variety - the Children’s Charity supports children and families who are facing many challenges with chronic illness, financial disadvantage, social isolation or living with a disability. Each year, thousands of children and their families turn to Variety for support when they need it most.
The Corporate Partnerships Account Manager will be responsible for one major corporate partner which needs active day to day management and has the potential for significant growth over the next 12 month period.
- Provide assistance in developing Variety’s overall corporate partnership strategy
- Manage the end-to-end relationship with nominated corporate partner
- Maximise engagement and fundraising opportunities building long-term mutually beneficial relationships
- Coordinating and managing a significant partnership, working with cross-functional colleagues
- Actively seek new revenue generating opportunities within the partnership
- Identify any potential future opportunities within the partnership or other engaged stakeholders
Skills & Attributes
- Passion for making a difference to Aussie kids and their families
- Proven success and experience in successfully managing and developing business partnerships
- A background in a combination of sales, account management, agency account management,
- Tertiary degree in a relevant discipline and/or relevant equivalent work experience
- A passion for sales and achieving growth targets, with a demonstrated history of success
- Ability to travel around NSW
The values are equality, community, action and joy. Variety strives to ensure behaviours reflect these across a range our Variety community and internal and external stakeholders.
- Parking available
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Salary packaging
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.