Leading children’s charity seeks experienced Corporate Partnerships Business Development Manager focusing on new partnerships acquisition
- Based in Artarmon, Sydney
- Outstanding opportunity to join a passionate and ambitious children’s charity
- Parking on site
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Opportunity to develop and drive new partners in an exceptional team
Variety - the Children’s Charity is a national not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering Australian children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs. . By providing grants, services, programs, scholarships and experiences, Variety helps children in need to overcome whatever obstacles they face and live life to the fullest – simply put, Variety helps give kids a fair go.
Established in Australia over 40 years ago, this inspirational organisation has helped to enrich the lives of tens of thousands of children in need.
Due to movement in the team, Variety's corporate partnerships program requires a full time Corporate Partnerships Business Development Manager to join the team. This role reports to the Head of Philanthropy and Strategic Partnerships and is tasked with developing new corporate partners, driving income to expand the work to help more kids. You will work closely with the NSW/ACT business community and the internal Variety team to secure high-quality partnership opportunities.
Under the guidance of the Head of Philanthropy and Strategic Partnerships, you will help develop Variety’s strategic approach to corporate partnership acquisition together with the fundraising team. This opportunity is ideal for an exceptional individual with demonstrated experience in acquiring financially strong and mutually beneficial relationships with well recognised brands and organisations, and who can ensure effective relationship management is maintained at all times.
- Follow leads and convert opportunities, working collaboratively with all stakeholders to ensure effective relationship and communication at all times
- Effectively maintain major corporate partners portfolio of prospects, continuously nurturing and growing relationships and maximising engagement and fundraising opportunities
- Research to identify potential partners, follow warm leads and convert opportunities into successful mutually beneficial partnerships
- Contribute to ideas and concepts to be offered to potential sponsors
- Build new business, partnerships and relationships with lapsed and prospective corporates - via phone, email and face to face
- Tailor proposal documents and present to large groups both to sell and communicate Variety’s role in the community
Your Skills & Attributes
- Significant sales and/or new business acquisition in not-for-profit or commercial environment (ideally on a national scale)
- Demonstrated success and achievements growing and maintaining solution based sales relationships/sponsorships with corporates or national recognized brands.
- Extremely passionate about delivering the highest quality of service to clients and representing a brand to the best of your ability.
- Confident with excellent strategic research, pitch and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Must be target driven with a passion for sales and achieving growth targets
- Exceptional time management skills with multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly professional and articulate, with a genuine passion for the organisation
- Fantastic people and communication skills
- A driver’s license is preferred due to the nature of the role
The team are sociable, fun and extremely hardworking. They are passionate and driven to reach fundraising targets, so that they can continue to grow and deliver the much-needed services they provide to Aussie kids.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and are passionate about developing truly engaging business partnerships with a genuine interest in making a difference, we want to hear from you!
Please "apply now" by sending a covering letter addressing the above skills & attributes and an up to date resume to Christina@beaumontpeople.com.au
If you require further information please call Christina Enotiades on 02 9279 2777.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis