$90k + super
About the client
The CBAA (Community Broadcasting Association of Australia) is a non-profit national peak body and lead representative organisation for community broadcasting services around Australia.
Nearly 6 million Australians tune in to over 450 not-for-profit, community owned and operated radio services each week. These stations provide specific programs that caters to the needs of their communities and contribute to and reflect an Australia that is an open society, a strong democracy and a vibrant culture
About the role
The CBAA are looking for a highly organised industry professional with excellent stakeholder engagement skills to manage the content and programs it provides to its members; the community radio stations. You will have a background and understanding in public, community or commercial radio, broadcasting and audio services.
This senior level role will play an integral part in ensuring CBAA co-designs, manages and grows its content products and services in line with its purpose to support community broadcasting for the benefit of sector participants and the communities they serve.
- Design and oversee the successful deployment of a content framework in line with CBAA strategic plans
- Develop business cases for content enhancements and new content products, and consider financial, people and legal implications.
- Provide cross-functional leadership between technical, business development, marketing and communication, sales and support
- Financial management and staff responsibility (3 direct reports plus contractor oversight)
- Manage the product strategy, account management and project delivery of CBAAs content products
- Bridge the gap between business and technical stakeholders to effectively and efficiently execute and deliver content
- Accountability for customer satisfaction and the overall financial performance of content products
- A high-level business acumen and understanding of the industry/market
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to give clear direct, delegate and motivate
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, influencing and conflict resolution skills
- A strategic approach with the ability to do grow and develop the content offering
- Demonstrative experience in managing KPI’s, milestones and deadlines
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.