Content Creator- Education Events
* Sydney, CBD location
* $70,000 plus, plus super
* Newly created opportunity!
About the client:
The Institute of Managers and Leaders (IML) is a non-profit Membership organisation with more than 11,000 Members.
The Institute is the essential organisation for professional managers and leaders, emerging leaders, and students thinking about their leadership future across Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for researching, developing and implementing the content for Continuing Professional Development programs and events. This will include working with key stakeholders and committees to identify industry topics to develop and conceptualise into engaging leadership events and seminars.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Researching and identifying ‘management and leadership’ industry trends, gaps in the market, competitor activity and opportunities to raise IML’s profile
- Creating event content based on research, and engaging relevant industry speakers to share to share their knowledge based on agreed topics identified
- Work with relevant stakeholders to integrate and promote content for continuing professional development across multiple marketing channels
- Identifying opportunities to engage Members and raise the IML profile
- Previous experience in a research and/or content development position
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple internal and external stakeholders
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.