- Research driven conference production role - North Sydney
- Work across a variety of National events
- Both public and private sector client portfolio
The successful candidate will be required to manage the end to end production of key conference events - from identifying and conducting in depth research with key industry leaders to develop agendas through to the management and execution of the main event.
This role would be ideal for a highly organised, research focused marketing or communications graduate - ideally with conference production experience in a similar role or within a marketing admin or coordinator position.
Duties will include:
• Researching the market through talking to key industry leaders and identifying the best speakers on the subjects in question
• Develop promotional material
• Work with multiple stakeholders
Successful Candidates will have:
• Excellent communication skills and great at developing relationships
• The ability to excel working autonomously and as part of a team
• An interest in current affairs and be commercially astute
• A project management focus with the desire to stage and plan your own event
- Experience in an office environment in a heavily coordination focused role.
- Marketing or similar degree
- Competency in research