Due to increased growth and activity the team is expanding and now require an experienced Compliance Officer to join their team.
About the role:
The Compliance Department works across all parts of the business, however this new role will see you reporting to the Head of Compliance and assist the Funds Service operation team.
- Compliance reporting, reviewing and re-design of these reports
- Perform ongoing AML monitoring obligations
- Technical compliance support, and control testing
- Define, educate and support regulatory change
- Developing proactive improvements with the business leaders regarding incidents and breaches
- Participate in the development on internal audit programs
- Assisting in drafting and implementing policies
- Develop and deliver compliance training programs
To secure this exciting new role you will bring your financial services compliance knowledge, and proven ability to partner within a business.
- A minimum of 1-3 years in compliance within a financial services role (experience in the funds industry is an advantage)
- Experience with AML,FATCA and CSR reporting
- Previous experience in internal audit programs
- Tertiary qualifications in business/commerce or similar
- Exceptional attention to detail, with well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Positive “can do” attitude with the ability to work under pressure
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply today for immediate consideration.