- Brand new position working for a leading National Education Provider
- Excellent Remuneration
- Join an organisation that promotes within and offers career development.
The Compliance Manager will play a fundamental role in ensuring that the organisation is adhering to requirements set by relevant regulatory and professional accrediting bodies in relation to higher education.
This person will lead multiple projects and work with the senior management within the business to ensure everyone is complying and working to the accreditation standards. As a senior manager you will play a key role to advise and give guidance to other managers within the business around new and existing regulations.
- Lead and manage all processes regarding compliance with legislation, regulations in line with business requirements
- Research and investigate issues to provide advice, support and recommendations with regards to best practice
- Lead higher education provider registration and course accreditation application as required by regulatory authorities
- Ensure that there are processes and procedures for recording evidence of practice to meet higher education provider registration and course accreditation requirements.
- Complete internal audits and reports to monitor activity in preparation compliance reviews
- Ensure all duties are executed with integrity and completed within tight deadlines
- Assist staff to maintain their competency, knowledge and accreditation through continued training and education.
- Contribute to senior management meetings and reviews
Your attributes and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in higher education accreditation, regulation, quality assurance and/or compliance roles.
- Have exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- Previous experience working with the requirements of regulatory agencies and regulatory compliance programs/processes within higher education.
- Ability to interact and influence at various levels within a complex organisation to work collaboratively across functions, levels and business units.
This organisation pride themselves on their culture and promote the team internally when they can. They are passionate about what they do which is changing lives through education.
Immediate start for the right candidate. Please click "Apply Now" with a resume and covering letter. If you require further information please call Claire or Nicole on 02 9279 2777.