- A decent home for everyone
- Previous experience in Community Housing is advantageous
- Wollongong CBD
In an outstanding reflection on the service they provide the Housing Trust, in 2017 Housing Trust participated in the National Tenant Satisfaction Benchmarking Group where they scored at or above the national performance threshold on all 14 indicators. They ranked first in Australia in six categories and second in three categories.
The Compliance Manager will partner with business managers across the organisation to drive best practice in all areas and to promote quality and process improvements which support the execution of the Housing Trust’s strategic outcomes. The focus will be to improve client services across all business functions promoting a culture of Communication, Accountability and Collaboration.
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the successful candidate will ensure that all current processes and future quality improvements are compliant with government and legislative requirements, in particular the National Regulatory System for Community Housing (NRSCH).
- Extensive experience in a similar role in compliance management
- A compliance background in Community Housing, social services, government or similar
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience working in a stand alone role in a collaborative environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and ethical behaviour
- Strong commitment to delivery of the organisation’s Vision and Values
- To further develop an established and successful compliance framework
- Wholistic approach to compliance, partnering with leaders across the business to imbed a culture of quality and continuous improvement
- Access to salary packaging benefits
How to apply
Applications need to include a current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the ‘About You’ criteria.
If you have any further questions please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
Applications close 29th April 2018.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.