Beaumont People are thrilled to partner with Community Care Northern Beaches to recruit a brand new, full time role.
As Community Project Officer you will lead a number of exciting projects to enhance the events and communications function by supporting new and existing community programs with event planning and preparation, coordination of activities and social media communications and invitations to CCNB customers and potential customers.
Working as part of a small team, reporting to the Program Lead, you will establish and deliver ‘The Belong Club’, a community program which aims to support people to build meaningful connections, manage change and stay well at home and in their chosen community.
This role will develop and maintain regular activities and contribute to enhancing the program and review the effectiveness of the program in achieving its outcomes. Engaging with people that are eligible for Commonwealth Home Support Packages (CHSP) who choose CCNB, by increasing the range of services and Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG)
- Promote the membership club, engage and on board CHSP clients.
- Develop an Ageing Well Council to consult with and drive the peer-to-peer component of the membership club.
- Build relationships and liaise with other organisations and community groups to create events and activities for CHSP clients who join as members of the club.
- Design, Plan and deliver an engaging calendar of events and activities for members of the club in consultation with older people that enhances their social, health and well-being and is easily accessible at their time of need.
- Work with colleagues to triage and ensure those with the most critical need receive the CHSP-funded service (in addition to any other CCNB-provided IAG service), as well as ensuring every funded CHSP service received is time-limited
- In collaboration with the Program Lead and Community Programs Coordinator, coordinate appropriate volunteer support to meet the program objectives.
- Participate in the development of communications and event plans for all events, meetings, forums etc. to increase awareness and build engagement in the Belong Club and other programs
- Deliver campaigns including social media, Electronic Digital Marketing (EDM) , digital advertising, print, and radio, where applicable.
You will also have;
- Highly developed interpersonal and negation skills with an ability to problem-solve, find solutions and think outside the box
- Demonstrated experience working in collaborative teams using project management principles, while managing competing priorities with a flexible approach
- Experience in program development and delivery with a customer service focus, in relation to community services.
- Exposure to working with volunteers and or volunteer coordination
- Strong digital communication skills in particular social media, online events management
- Advanced computer literacy, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite products, social media platforms and CRM software
- Have a valid Working with children check and be open to undertaking pre employment checks including NDIS Worker and criminal history check
- Work as part of a close-knit, fun team while making an impact to people’s lives
- Flexible work from home / office hybrid environment
- Competitive remuneration package + nfp salary packaging.
- Supportive and collaborative workplace culture.
If so apply today by submitting your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.