- Part-time, 30hours / 4 days (flexible)
- Min. 3 year contract
- $62k - $72k FTE + Super
- Based in picturesque Clunes, close to Bangalow & Lismore
- Newly created role commencing June
Northern Rivers Community Foundation (NRCF) is an independent philanthropic foundation improving the lives of those who are in most need. NRCF connects people and communities to tackle challenging social and environmental problems across the seven shires of the Northern Rivers from Tweed to Grafton.
The Community Impact Officer will support the delivery of NRCF's grant programs in Northern Rivers NSW and manage the region's first Vital Signs research project.
NRCF is currently managing six grant programs, which represent over $480,000 in funding across 46 projects. The Community Impact Officer will support the 45 community organisations delivering these projects, as well as measure the outcomes and impacts of these projects on community wellbeing.
The Vital Signs research project uses community knowledge to measure the vitality of communities - gathering data and publishing accessible reports on significant social and economic trends. The Community Impact Officer will drive this project and support NRCF’s Marketing & Engagement Officer, to lead the new ‘Vital Conversations’ events platform to ignite community cooperation & action around the challenges this region faces.
Your skills & attributes
- Experience measuring impact on grant programs
- Confident gathering, interpreting, and delivering data research projects
- Demonstrated experience coordinating Steering Committees
- Professional and personable in your approach to community and partner engagement activities
- Exceptional communication skills; both written & verbal
- Confidence in outreach and engagement with a variety of people
- Ability to work autonomously & collaboratively within a small team
- Passionate about representing community voices
- Intermediate Microsoft Suite Skills
- Flexibility to travel around the region regularly
For any specific enquiries you can call Rebecca Robinson or Victoria Nankivell on 02 91339322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Victoria@beaumontpeople.com.au