The National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) is the only national body that funds life-changing breast cancer research with money raised entirely by the Australian public.
Breast cancer is the most common cancer facing Australian women, with eight women dying from the disease each day — mothers, sisters, wives, daughters and friends.
Research is the only way to prevent deaths, and improve how breast cancer is diagnosed, managed and treated. By funding only world-class research, NBCF is working towards a goal of zero deaths from breast cancer by 2030.
National Breast Cancer foundation’s head office is located in Sydney. They now have a small section of their fundraising team based from a new Brisbane office. The role of Community Fundraising Executive will offer high level assistance to the new National Campaign Manager.
It will be a crucial role, offering autonomy and responsibility. The Community fundraising Executive will coach NBCF’s fundraisers to exceed their personal fundraising target across events including Pink Ribbon Breakfast, GO PINK and Bridge to 2030. It will also guide fundraisers who support the charity through In Memorial campaigns and other one-off events.
In addition to developing relationships, this role will also play a key role in creating fundraiser communications to strengthen the donor journey, including SMS, eDM, direct mail and other content. Working so closely on each of the events you will also be heavily involved in planning & post event reporting.
- Fundraiser Engagement; face to face, phone, email & other channels both in and outside of campaign time
- Fundraiser Development; coaching of campaign participants, testing of Peer to Peer platforms
- Reporting & Budget Management; Provide regular reporting on engagement, income targets, post campaign surveys
- Event Attendance; Attend NBCF community fundraising engagement events throughout the year including Mother’s Day Classic event day
- Your values match theirs - collaboration, integrity, passion, direction, accountability & excellence.
- Tertiary educated with a commitment to development
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience developing multi-channel fundraiser communication / marketing campaigns.
- Proven success motivating & nurturing individuals to achieve their peer to peer fundraising target through P2P platforms & offline.
- Well-developed oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in maintaining donor records, (Raisers Edge experience highly regarded)
- Availability to work weekends to attend fundraising events interstate when necessary
There is no closing date for this role, advertisements will be removed once the successful candidate has been identified, for any questions please contact Rebecca Robinson at Beaumont People, who has been engaged to recruit this position.