The National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) is the only national body that funds life-changing breast cancer research with money raised entirely by the Australian public.
Breast cancer is the most common cancer facing Australian women, with eight women dying from the disease each day. World class research is the only way to prevent deaths and improve diagnosis. NBCF is working towards a goal of zero deaths from breast cancer by 2030.
National Breast Cancer Foundation’s head office is located in Sydney. They now have a small section of their fundraising team based from a new Brisbane office. The role of Community Fundraising Executive will report to a new National Campaign Manager.
This crucial role, will offer autonomy and responsibility. The Community fundraising Executive will coach NBCF’s fundraisers to exceed their personal fundraising target across events including Pink Ribbon Breakfast, GO PINK and Bridge to 2030. It will also guide fundraisers who support the charity through In Memorial campaigns and other one-off events.
In addition to developing relationships, this role will also play a key role in creating fundraiser communications to strengthen the donor journey, including SMS, eDM, direct mail and other content. You will also be heavily involved in planning & post event reporting.
- Fundraiser Engagement; face to face, phone, email & other channels both in and outside of campaign time
- Fundraiser Development; coaching of campaign participants, testing of Peer to Peer platforms
- Reporting & Budget Management; Provide regular reporting on engagement, income targets, post campaign surveys
- Event Attendance; Attend NBCF community fundraising engagement events throughout the year including Mother’s Day Classic event day
- Your values match theirs - collaboration, integrity, passion, direction, accountability & excellence.
- Experience in a similar fundraising position
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience developing multi-channel fundraiser communication campaigns.
- Proven success motivating individuals to achieve peer to peer fundraising targets through on & offline platforms.
- Well-developed oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in maintaining donor records, (Raisers Edge experience highly regarded)
- Availability to work some weekends when NBCF fundraising events are scheduled & to travel interstate when necessary
There is no closing date for this role, advertisements will be removed once the successful candidate has been identified, for any questions please contact Rebecca Robinson at Beaumont People, who has been engaged to recruit this position.