- CBD location
- 1 year contract – potential to extend/go perm
- Market leading innovative fundraising events!
About the organisation
This leading cancer research organisation raises vital funds to support research into cancer treatment.
The Community Fundraising Executive is responsible for growing the Community Fundraising revenue in liaison with the Manager and the wider community fundraising team.
- Research and develop prospect list of key P2P events
- Identify new and existing beneficiary events and develop proposals to become the charity of choice
- Prospect list of new community groups to target and develop content to assist acquisition
- Project manage leading campaigns
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Provide support to fundraisers
- On event day attend event, assist with coordination and manage volunteers
Skills & Attributes
- University and/or professional qualification/experience in fundraising including peer-to-peer and event fundraising, events, marketing and/or related fields such as is desirable
- Sound communication and relationship management skills
- High level of interpersonal skills and account management
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong research skills
- Great exposure to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead the growth of sports fundraising
- Salary packaging
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.