Community Fundraising Executive
|Job Title:||Community Fundraising Executive|
|Location:||North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Contact Name:||Kat Holeyman|
• Encourage donors to support the organisation by conducting fundraising activities.
• Ensure donors continued support by encouraging visits, hosting tours and providing incentives for engagement.
• Coordinate & conduct Community donor functions & events
• Assist and advise the Special Events team on strategy for community engagement across appeals and events
Skills & Attributes
• Excellent communication both written and verbal.
• Prioritise competing deadlines with large variety of stakeholders
• Have the ability to support a diverse range of supporters
• The ability to be an integral, committed and supportive team player
• Project Management / Event Management / Community Fundraising skills
If you are available immediately, can travel to the Northern Beaches and have the required skills - please apply now!