Community Fundraising Event Manager
Do you have a genuine passion to engage people to make a difference?
Does the idea of organising and managing attractive events for community groups to ensure long term support excite you?
If so, then this could be your next opportunity!
- Competitive Salary Package
- Exciting opportunity for anyone with proven experience, or right transferable skills to join a charity that truly makes a difference in the lives of young people across Australia!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, the Community Fundraising Event Manager will develop the community fundraising portfolio by implementing initiatives to create and attract community fundraising support for the organisation.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and growing the annual community fundraising strategy with a focus on creating and implementing initiatives that meet fundraising outcomes
- Actively building, developing and maintaining key relationships with community supporters, local schools, businesses and various stakeholders to ensure regular participation and growth in third party events
- Overseeing the online fundraising platform and social media channels
- Managing the execution of community fundraising events and initiatives
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the effectiveness of fundraising event initiatives and campaigns
As the Community Fundraising Event Manager you will be a part of a passionate and successful team that truly makes an impact.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have:
- A passion for developing and delivering community fundraising event and engagement strategies to achieve income growth
- The ability to manage multiple projects and relationships while meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take a collaborative, pragmatic and "hands on" team approach
- Strong organisation and project management skills
- Flexibility to work out of hours and for extended hours during peak periods
This charity is energetic, collaborative, fun, passionate and hardworking. They are genuine and driven to reach fundraising targets so that they can continue to grow and deliver the much needed services they provide.
Don't delay! If you would love to apply your experience within an organisation that truly makes a difference we would love to hear from you. Please click "Apply Now" and uploading your CV and cover letter
For more information please contact Christina Enotiades on 02 9279 2777.