- Sports community fundraising
- Grow fundraising programs for a national charity
- Sydney CBD
This organisation is a leading cancer charity foundation in Australia.
The Community Fundraising Coordinator will generate income through diverse fundraising activities and campaigns, execute marketing activities and support fundraising campaign participants and supporters.
- Engage with donors implementing the donor care program of the community fundraising strategy
- Coordinating fundraising campaigns for multi-charity events, sports events and adventure
- Identifying and driving initiatives for third party and participation based event activities
- Coordinate involvement in third party events (e.g. Run Melbourne and City2Surf) including recruitment and engagement of participants and event planning to achieve set objectives.
- Identify opportunities to grow portfolio of events and profile within the challenge events space
- Develop and maintain relationships with Community Fundraisers to ensure they are supported throughout their fundraising activities.
- Monitor, communicate with and support fundraisers registered through CRM system
- Ensure that Salesforce records are updated with all relevant contact information and activity is accurately recorded.
- Assist in reviewing the Schools fundraising program
- Thank community fundraisers appropriately including phone calls, thank you letters, and certificates of appreciation
Skills & Attributes
- Fundraising, community engagement or event management experience.
- High energy, passion and donor centric focussed
- Successful track record in lead generation and conversation
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
Inspiring mentors, open door culture, supportive, regular one on ones, strong sense of team but with ability to work autonomously.
- Career progression
- Opportunity for professional development
- Sophisticated marketing automation, ability to work closely with marketing team
Please email email@example.com or call 0290934911 to discuss further.
Applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role.