The Leukaemia Foundation is the only national charity dedicated to helping those with Leukaemia, Lymphoma, Melanoma and other related blood disorders survive and then live a better quality of life.
- Amazing national charity
- Fantastic team
- Great culture
- Coordinate third party community fundraising requests
- Engage with community supporters on the phone and by email
- Provide relevant community fundraising information and materials in a timely manner
- Build relationships with third party community supporters providing them with support and communications
- Identify, engage, support and liaise with localcommunity fundraising groups, schools and SMEs to secure local support
- Maintain accurate notes, contacts and activity in the CRM systems
- Ideally an understanding of fundraising with a background in fundraising/customer service/sales etc
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrated experience in public speaking and engaging people for a cause
- Demonstrated experience in working with teams to achieve or exceed targets
- High attention to detail and experience in working to tight deadlines with multiple priorities
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis