- Glenside, Adelaide location
- Key new role in events and fundraising
- Develop your career in a charity
Dementia Australia advocates for the needs of people living with all types of dementia, and for their families and carers, and provide support services, education and information.
The Community Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for assisting to grow community fundraising revenue and community development through a number of mediums.
- Coordinate and grow existing community fundraising campaigns/streams
- Recruit participants of the community fundraising flagship event through state-wide promotion and targeted engagement
- Liaise with key volunteer groups wanting to assist with fundraising, including corporate volunteers
- Correspond with relevant 3rd party agencies and other suppliers
- Track relevant income budgets under the guidance of the Team Leader
- Find compelling stories to communicate to supporters
- Use numerous fundraising platforms (e.g. Just Giving, Everyday Hero and GoFundraise)
- Provide support and assist with fundraising events and activities, including speaking at events when necessary
- Tertiary qualifications in Fundraising or Events is desirable but not essential
- Positive, outgoing, resilient personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Desire to work in a charity and to be a ‘fundraiser’
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Opportunities for professional development
- Salary packaging available
- Flexible environment
Don’t delay! Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.