- Great location, 1 minute from Chatswood station, North Shore, 20 mins from CBD
- Lead on Community Fundraising initiatives and develop the program!
- Build on great relationships, in an awesome team for an amazing cause!
About the organisation
The Humpty Dumpty Foundation purchases essential and life-saving medical equipment for sick and injured children in hospitals across Australia
The Community Fundraiser will identify and drive existing and new community fundraising activities with the intention to grow existing contributors and initiate new relationships
- Ensure existing donors and community contributors (sponsors / corporate partners etc) are proactively engaged in prep, during or post events so they are reinforced for their contribution
- Identify new community fundraising activities
- Provide post event fundraising analysis and reports on when and how much value was created across the lifecycle of each event
- Development and distribution of event material and collateral
- Responsible for online community fundraising through platforms such as Everyday Hero and Grassrootz for major events – Balmoral Burn, City2Surf,1200kms for kids
- Identify and organise hospital tours for key fundraisers individual/corporates
- Involvement in wider fundraising activities and events
Skills & Attributes
- Fundraising or campaign management experience highly desirable
- A ‘can do’ positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, on the telephone and face to face
- Proactive with ability to take the initiative!
Dedicated, encouraging, small team environment, positive, proactive and supportive of one another.
- Salary packaging
- Opportunity to travel to events
- Time in Leiu
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.