- Take the lead on Community Fundraising!
- National event coordination
- North shore, competitive salary packaging - amazing cause!
This charity buys essential, life-saving medical equipment for hospitals across Australia that would otherwise go without.
The Senior Community Fundraiser will provide support donors with their community fundraising activities and assist in the delivery of charity events across the country.
- Supporting and speaking to donors and fundraisers, handling telephone calls and updating the database
- Assist with development of external donor care communications
- Coordinate on-line fundraising pages through platforms such as Everyday Hero
- Assist in end to end event management of national event
- Involvement in wider fundraising activities and events
Skills & Attributes
- A ‘can do’ positive attitude
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Charity fundraising, supporter or donor care or events experience desirable
- Good IT skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook
Dedicated, encouraging, small easy going team, positive and proactive.
- Salary packaging
- Opportunity to travel to events
- Time in Leiu
Please apply as soon as possible as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.