They are in the midst of organising a few major events, and need someone who can pitch in and help, largely with administrative tasks, but also need someone who can event-manage, trouble shoot, and be accountable for their own outputs.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for online community fundraising through platforms such as Everyday Hero, Grassrootz and HDF website for major events and campaigns that come in through the charity
- Monitoring fundraiser progress and offering advice in a timely manner on how to increase their fundraising to help them in achieving their target and to help achieve internal targets.
- Creating and developing communication plans for all key events, working alongside the comms plan for all social media & website updates – including SMS, eDM, direct mail and other content.
- Providing regular reports on engagement, income targets, personal connections to the cause, post campaign surveys
- Assisting with Event management
- Community fundraising background and knowledge of events required
- Independent worker
- Willingness to be involved in and work across multiple projects and project teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- To be immediately available
If you are a strong administrator with an interest in Sydney charity events , please apply right away!