- City location
- Contract role with potential extension/permanent opportunity
- Engage community fundraisers and optimise fundraising
About the organisation
This charity supports scientific medical research for Australian diseases.
The Community Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for building community support and income through community fundraising initiatives and tribute giving.
- Responding to incoming community fundraising requests
- Managing the fundraising proposal process
- Assessing risk and management for each event
- Liaising with fundraisers in the planning and successful execution of events
- Maximise engagement and support from the fundraiser
- Development of all community fundraising collateral and support material
- Development and maintenance of all tribute giving collateral and support material
- Ensure opportunities are leveraged to convert key target audiences to fundraisers
- Assisting in the development of and implementation of third-party community fundraising activities, including running and challenge events.
- Grow the in memoriam and in celebration programs
- Identifying process improvements
- Reporting on the Raisers Edge database
- Previous fundraising experience desirable but not essential
- Relationship management or customer service experience essential
- Events or account management experience desirable
- Well-developed multi-tasking skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
Friendly, supportive, nurturing, dynamic
- Opportunities for development and progression
- Potential contract extension
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.