- Leading cancer research charity
- Drive community engagement to generate income through community fundraising activities
- Sydney CBD location
This is a hand on role that is responsible for coordinating community fundraising campaigns and initiatives including both face to face and virtual events. You will be committed to increase the level of funds raised by providing best-in-class supporter experience that will help drive brand awareness of this charity within the community.
- Develop opportunities to increase fundraising campaign revenue and participation rates through optimising current programs and exploring new opportunities e.g. Virtual fundraising
- Work to maximise potential from supporters in areas such as corporate, workplace giving and individual giving
- Create and optimise automated communications journeys working with the MarComms team and external agencies
- Engage with donors implementing an exceptional donor care program of the community fundraising strategy, specifically: prospecting, acquisition, activation, reactivation, stewardship, loyalty, and retention
- Maximise involvement in third party events including recruitment and engagement of participants and event planning to achieve set objectives
- Previous experience in fundraising or community engagement / event experience
- Experience using of third-party fundraising platforms including Everyday Hero, GoFundraise, Grassrootz and Fundraisin’
- High energy with a passionate and donor centric outlook
- Strong sense of initiative, drive and a ‘can do’ solutions focussed approach
- High standard of customer service skills
- Previous experience in digital marketing such as Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp or Pardot
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Kristina at Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.