- Exciting opportunity to manage a Community Fundraising and Events portfolio
- Central location, great package and fantastic culture
- Opportunity to work for an inspiring cause.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is a leading national child protection charity who provide amazing programs that support vulnerable children, young people and their families.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will oversee the Community Fundraising and Events portfolio, where you will be involved in the logistics, relationship management and growth of the program. You will inspire people in the community to raise funds for life-changing programs. You will be part of a hard-working, vibrant team and have complete autonomy to grow the program.
- Grow and develop an existing portfolio of community fundraising events
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders; including external committee’s
- Efficiently manage the programs budget and provide input into the overall team’s strategy planning, budget process and related activities
- Manage events logistics, including: recruiting volunteers, developing advertising and marketing collateral, securing and coordinating prizes and sponsors, confirming appropriate ambassadors and/or speakers and providing onsite support.
If you love variety, building strong relationships and being part of a passionate team that support the community, we would love to hear from you.
For this role, it is ideal that you have:
- Experience within a community or events fundraising role
- Ability to reach financial targets
- Experience managing small to large fundraising events
- Exceptional relationship management with internal/external stakeholders and suppliers
- Background managing budgets
- Exceptional verbal communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to present in front of small to large groups.
HOW TO APPLY
Don't delay! Applications will be reviewed as applied. Please APPLY NOW or if you require further information please contact Rachel Potter or Rosheen Singh from Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911.